Friday, August 05, 2005

I am lazy.

I didn't get up to run yesterday morning because I was sleepy. there, I said it. It was a struggle to even get out the door last night and get over to the fitness center to get my miles in. Theroommate is incredibly distracting when she wants to talk and it's incredibly hard to motivate myself to go run instead of catching up with her.

But, I am a good girl. 4 last night, on the treadmill. I thought about getting up this morning to go get the crosstraining that I missed on Monday in, but then I decided it didn't really matter all that much (it's just crosstraining, and this IS a stepback week) so today will be a full rest day again.

It's supposed to be sunny, warm, and not humid tomorrow, so it should be perfect for the 7 miler that I have planned. Tonight will most likely be a late night because I am going out with my sister, so I'm glad that it won't be too hideously awful tomorrow and that I should be able to go a little later in the day without fear of dying.

On a related note, I think my sister is going to attempt to hook me up with someone that she works with tonight, but she's not coming right out and saying it. This is amusing to me because I have no time for men right now, and I really don't have the motivation to make time for them either. I realize that this is a poor attitude, but I am just too busy with work and training to have much of a social life at all, nevermind maintaining a relationship. plus, boys are just too much work, and are generally confusing.

ok. rant over. happy friday!

No comments:

 
Site Meter