Wednesday, August 10, 2005

so tired...

WHY DON'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT I LIKE TO GO TO BED AT 10:00?!

ok, it's not really that big of a deal because I am fairly flexible with my schedule. But I swear, NO ONE calls me until I am in my pajamas and ready for bed. And then it's like *boom* three calls in a row.

First, my favorite boy from the west coast calls to tell me about his parents' trip and to catch up. despite both our efforts to hang up multiple times, we keep coming up with random crap to talk about for over an hour. we seriously need to curb this habit because it happens at least once a week.

Then, the-ex calls, and it's impossible to get ahold of him these days (I guess surgeons are "busy" or something like that. I don't get it) so I pretty much have to talk to him whenever I can. We talk for another hour. I don't know how we find anything to talk about because we're both rather boring people these days, but I guess being able to talk about nothing got us through 6 1/2 years together, eh?

Then I have a short conversation with my favorite west-coaster's roommate, who I have decided is an asshole despite his charming, charismatic personality. The conversation basically consisted of, "I'm sorry for whatever you're upset with me about. what did I do? I love you, sarah!" typical man.

so no running this morning, and I am ridiculously tired. will have to make up for it tonight.

No comments:

 
Site Meter