that theroommate is Way Fun! and super cute.
Oh, and people from Pennsylvania suck. Bring it.
(gas for $2.49 off 8 mile, yo)
Friday, October 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. faster. better.
4 comments:
GOOOOOOOOOOO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!
Y'all have to come out to Minneapolis for the game here next year....SOOOOO much fun...
Go Blue indeed. evidently I was slightly obnoxious about it, though.
sarah: "wait, did we just beat penn state? Undefeated penn state?"
mo: "yes, sarah, we did. That's the fifth time you've asked me that"
sarah: "wait, how much did we beat them by?"
mo: "I've told you this 6 times, two points."
sarah: "oh."
wait 5 minutes, repeat.
Hey! I'm way late on this, but I just stumbled onto your post about how great is to be a wolverine. The Penn State game was amazing. I'm not sure how many more close games I can take. I ran by some high school marching bands the other day and it reminded me that I should dig out my Michigan marching band cassette tape. Yeah, I'm old--back in college, CDs were the "new thing". Go Blue! Class of 1992.
Post a Comment