Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I feel like busting out the Gore-tex...

if you can tell me what song I was singing that line to in my head while I was running I'll... well, I'll appreciate your taste in music, but that's about it.

man, was it cold out today! I repacked my bag this morning to include my gore-tex pants because it was so damn windy, and another long sleeved top. I didn't even realize it was supposed to snow today.

Speaking of snow... I got to experience the first snow of the season today. Like, really experience it, with the flakes hitting my face and landing on my eyelashes. It was kind of nice. I like snow, as long as I don't have to drive in it.

Anyways, yeah, so I ran 4.2 or something tonight. Easy. I decided I'll take it easy with the runs today and tomorrow due to the blood donation yesterday. The nurse who took my pulse yesterday had to take it twice because it was so low she thought she had miscounted or something. After the second try she asked me, "do you exercise often?" I guess I don't really consider running as consciously exercising. I consider it more as keeping me sane, if that makes sense.

I have two papers due in the next week, so I've opted to skip lifting in the evenings. it was a weird week anyways, according to the plan, and I didn't feel like doing those exercises anyways. :)

I was going to rant, but seeing as I should probably get some work done and I'm already exhausted, I'd better get to it. Will donating blood make you more sleepy? I got like 10 hours of sleep last night and I'm still tired today. hmph.

No comments:

 
Site Meter