Tuesday, November 15, 2005

more evidence for the plan...

I borrowed this fact from someone else's blog:

"MSU is 9-1 in its last ten games versus top ten teams at Spartan Stadium. The More You Know…"

I have running related stuff to post, but for right now I have to *gasp!* work.

UPDATE: I have officially decided that I am smarter than Pat Forde (whoever HE is?). Anyways, in this stupid list of bowl predictions (published yesterday), he predicts that Wisconsin will end up 2nd in the Big Ten, followed by Ohio State, and then Michigan. Silly ESPN analyst... The only way this could happen is if OSU and UM double forfeit the game on Saturday, because we're both ahead of Wisconsin in the Big Ten standings (OSU: 6-1, UM: 5-2, Wisc: 5-3). Wisconsin's not even playing a Big Ten team this weekend, there's no way they can move past both of us. Hey Pat Forde, you are an idiot.

No comments:

 
Site Meter