I went over and lifted tonight. I've decided that lifting heavier suits me. It forces me to really pay attention to my form, because otherwise I will fall over while trying to do lunges with 25 pound weights. Actually, I did fall over today, which is where this realization came from. you can stop laughing now. At least there were no kids nearby for me to topple over.
anyways, so yeah:
3 x 8 squats
3 x 8 deadlifts (of the Romanian variety)
3 x 8 lunges
3 x 8 leg extentions
I also realized on deadlifts that I need to really, really pay attention to my form. If i'm doing them correctly, I can feel them a LOT in my hamstrings. Otherwise I'm just hitting my lower back (which isn't a bad thing, but not my total focus).
I also crosstrained on one of the bikes for 35 minutes.
'tis all for now.
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment