Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm such a good Aunt

so last night, I taught my 3 year old nephew:

a) to burp (awesome, right?)

and

b) the wonders of raw cookie dough

by the end of the night, there were little tiny finger prints in the cookie dough that my mom and I had prepared for Saturday's extravaganza. He said, "I like those [pointing to the baked cookies], but I like this better [sticking his little slobber covered fingers in the vat of raw cookie goodness]." Don't tell theroommate, she'll be horrified.

I'm so proud!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Woo hoo!! We do the same things with our nephews. We taught one how to do the "West Side" gang pose and also spiked his hair and told him great it looked. He threw a fit when my S.I.L tried to pat it down. We bought the other nephew an accordian for Christmas. We are SO going to get ours one day!!

 
Site Meter