Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I had fully intended on making a post about how irritating my family is, but they're really not being all that irritating right now. And plus, I feel a little bit bad because they're pretty much all going to be sick in a few days because I spent the entire day today baking pies for them and then making the prime rib dinner and then making dinner for tomorrow night... all the while breathing over their food with my sickness infested breath. [evil snickering]

merry Christmas to you all! i'm off to eat some pie!

4 comments:

brent d. said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! AND I hope you get well soon!

Rae said...

Merry Christmas!! Feel Better soon!! The prime rib sounds YUMMY!

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Typhoid Mouse strikes again! :D

Hope you had a great Christmas, Mouse, and hopefully the family wasn't too annoying.

:) said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!!!

 
Site Meter