Monday, January 16, 2006

baby steps (updated).

So now that I've overcome my fear of talking to men, I've done some snooping and found out that certain ones are ineligible, for various reasons. which, again, is bad news for him, because once I am comfortable with people (which tends to happen when I find out they are ineligible) I generally don't shut up. I'm weird that way. :)

On a somewhat related note, I have been procrastinating when it comes to calling this other guy (who I KNOW is eligible!) for over a week. We have been text messaging, but I have been focused on school and running, so I just "haven't had time". tonight. I will call this man. I need to banish this issue of not calling people back...

1 comment:

brent d. said...

I hope "the call" went well... if you pix message this guy send him your new profile pic. I don't know how you did it... but you have managed to blend the previous two pictures into one SUPER PIC. If you send him that pic, he'd call you immediately.

 
Site Meter