Wednesday, January 25, 2006

the news? it's good.

surgery went "as well as we had hoped" in the words of the doctor. the mom squeezed my hand and croaked, "piece of cake," when she came out of anesthesia. then she asked for some morphine. :)

thank you for all your kind comments and thoughts. it really does mean a lot. I'm going to go take a nap, since she'll be out of it for the rest of the day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news that every worked out. Hope you're able to catch up on your rest with the nap.

walchka said...

Glad to hear that things went well. Get some rest...

Rae said...

GREAT news!

GaryGinew said...

Great news Mouse! I am glad that the surgery went well.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well. You look wonderful in the picture below, but I still prefer the gangsta pic.

E-Speed said...

glad the surgery went well!

BuckeyeRunner said...

Glad to hear that everything is ok after the surgery. Keep us posted on your mom's progress!

About Me: said...

excellent news mouse.

 
Site Meter