Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm so excited!

the good news: I'm going to be published. woo-hoo! we got word today, and the editor of the journal that accepted us had great things to say about our manuscript.

on to the less exciting stuff. last night, I cross trained. 45 minutes on the elliptical, with a 5 minute cool down, so 50 total. and then I lifted back. I've got some work to do on my back muscles, but at least I'm not sore today...

3x10 pulldown to front (80 lb)
3x10 seated rows (70 lb)
3x8 bent over db rows (40 lb)

additional good news is that my new shoes should be waiting for me when I get home, and my lappy is fixed (my powerbook) and ready for pickup. now I won't be nearly as productive with my evenings, I'm sure of it. I've been getting like 9 hours of sleep a night without my laptop to distract me.

hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

onepinkfuzzy said...

YAY!!!!

(what sort of work is going to get published, if I may ask?)

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Be sure to let us know when and where to find it!

 
Site Meter