

oh, and the presentation went really well. I was kind of nervous, it being my first professional presentation and all, but nobody walked out (which in itself is a success. I walked out of two sessions in one day) and we had lots of really good questions afterwards. A few people said we had an "absolutely brilliant" presentation. So I guess it was successful.

10 comments:
Mouse, you look great! If people didn't stay for your absolutely brilliant and enthralling presentation, I'm sure they stayed to drool over the cute presenter!! :) Glad to hear it went well!
Ju beat me to the punch. You look super awesome and super professional. I'm sure you were a captivating speaker.
good job! you so cute all dolled up
shoulda done a gangsta sign tho...
awwe look at your cute shoes!
Congratz on your preso! Glad to hear things turned out really well. woot woot
elizabeth... I KNOW, RIGHT?! the shoes totally make the outfit.
theroommate said, "I don't like that pic, because that suit fits you perfectly and you can't tell from that." I guess the bunched-uppedness makes you not be able to tell.
yay for Ann Taylor making perfect size 6's!
Cute outfit! Glad the pres went well!
you look great...congrats on the presentation!
Congrats on the presentation. Absolutely brilliant is always a good mark to hit.
Looking good, too, though I have no opinion about the shoes. Which I suppose is the proper answer for a guy.
super awesome outfit! nice ointy shoes...our little mouse is all grown up:)
congrats on the presentation as well...(you can see where my priorities are:) )
Post a Comment