so last night I did 5, on the treadmill, in my new shoes. I know, I know... I just mentioned that I hate treadmill running these days. But I was hungry, and went home to eat first, and then I had to let the massive amount of food that I ate settle, so I took a quick nap for 20 minutes, and then it was dark outside, and it was getting cold... and yeah, I'm just full of excuses. But hey, I got 5 miles in, and that's all that matters, right?
Then I lifted bi's and tri's. it was really a half attempt, because I just got bored halfway through.
3x12 alternating bicep curls
3x12 overhead tricep extensions (each arm)
3x12 hammer curls
3x12 overhead pushdowns
I wanted to do at least another set of each muscle group, but I was tired of watching Britney and Kevin's True Hollywood Story (which was on in the fitness center).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ewww! I think watching their story would make me vomit on the equipment! If I had a dime for every time we've gotten some smart comment from ppl about if we're related to them I would be so rich!!
Post a Comment