Tuesday, April 25, 2006

note to self:

it is currently 12:45; more than three hours after you initially went to bed. you have awoken three times since then because of The Hacking Cough. practice what you preach. get rid of The Hacking Cough. Only then are you allowed to get up early to do intervals.

now reset your alarm clock and use those extra hours to heal yourself.

that is all.

signed,
self.

ps. The Hacking Cough has died down a bit. now get of the internet and get to sleep.

4 comments:

E-Speed said...

hope you feel better!

Nic said...

Mouse! I say things to myself, too! And when I do, I address myself, as well!

Like right now, I'm about to say the exact same thing that you typed: "Self, go to bed and stop blogging."

Self doesn't listen that well...

Hope you feel better soon!

Rae said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Kimmi said...

Oh Mouse! So sorry to hear your sick. Maybe you should start quoting bad movies to make yourself feel better!

 
Site Meter