I'm not proud of this, by any means, but when I was in high school, there was a guy who I really, really didn't like. he was just incredibly arrogant, was on the football team, and just thought he was basically God's gift to the world. well, that was my opinion of him. anyways... this guy irritated me to no end, and one day I jokingly (jokingly people, I SWEAR) and frustratedly said, "I wish he would just fall down the stairs or something." well, evidently he's diabetic or something, and one day his blood sugar was low or something and he actually passed out and FELL DOWN THE STAIRS while heading to his locker to get some food. I felt absolutely horrible.
how does this fit in, you ask? remember when I said that I hoped coworker would have wicked DOMS today? heh. we only got through 1.5 exercises before he said, "I'm just too sore to lift today." Even though we were supposed to lift chest and shoulders, his arms were too sore to do the movements right. So we only got a little bit of lifting in...
flat barbell(access to barbells! woo hoo!) bench press (bar, +20lbs, +30lbs, +40lbs)
incline barbell bench press (bar, +20, then coworker was too weak to continue)
a little bit of ab work to not feel like the hour was lost
I'm going to finish the chest/shoulder workout either tonight or tomorrow, plus get my run in that I skipped yesterday. it's been raining like crazy here lately, and it's not supposed to stop any time soon. ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Okay...at what point do you start saying things like, "I hope I win the lottery tonight!"? I mean, really, quit using your powers for evil and start using them for greed.
Can you say I hope Pips and Rachel beat a very important certain goal time that you're aware of tomorrow?? Hopefully all the gas he's passing tonight will help power him tomorrow.
I'm over all the rain too! Let's move to England!
That is too, too funny!!!
You weren't wish for me to fall off my bike at a stop sign last Tuesday were you? haha!
I'll make sure and stay on your good side. ;)
Okay, the truth now: where do you hide the voodoo dolls?
Just be sure to try and focus this mental gift for good and not evil (well, maybe a little evil).
Can you wish me a couple thousand dollars?? See my latest blog post if you need to hear why money would be so nice right now.
Post a Comment