I have thunder thighs.
And that's a compliment
because they are strong
and toned
and muscular
and though they are unwelcome
in the petite section
they are cheered on in marathons.
fifty years from now
i'll bounce a grandchild on my thunder thighs
and then i'll go out for a run.
just do it.
And that's a compliment
because they are strong
and toned
and muscular
and though they are unwelcome
in the petite section
they are cheered on in marathons.
fifty years from now
i'll bounce a grandchild on my thunder thighs
and then i'll go out for a run.
just do it.

5 comments:
oh, I love that one
I have thinder thighs too! Love the skirt!
I've had that ad on my cubicle wall for a while now. Fat women always ask me to take it down. Whatever.
I have that one hanging on my wall too!! I love it...I have always hated my thunder thighs, but somehow I came to peace with them when I read that ad!!!
I ADORE that. I think I'm gonna print it off right now.
Post a Comment