Tuesday, June 13, 2006

go buy a tide stick. now.

I forgot to include this in my recap, and just remembered it when I went to unpack. at some point in the night I must have sat in something, because I had a big blob of something squarely on the ass of my beautiful white pants. I realized this back at the hotel, when jules politely informed me. so distraught was I about the pants perhaps being ruined, that I put down the two ice packs from the head wound, and proceeded to take my pants off in the middle of the hotel room - packed with 8 people - and (standing there in my nude thong) proceed to use my tide stick to get the spot off.

my head is throbbing on both sides. I look like I as in a knife fight, due to the bleeding gash above my eye, and the only thing I could think of was my pants being ruined. ha! good grief. but the tide stick worked like a charm. I highly suggest it.

8 comments:

MplsJu said...

Two corrections:

(1) The thing you "sat" in was blood. This makes it even more impressive that that Tide stick worked so well. It probably helped that it was fairly fresh. I'll have to go get a Tide stick - do they work only on white or are they color-safe?

(2) Your nude "thong" was actually like a nude "piece of string." We all enjoyed your cute butt, however (well, except those of us who are too lame and passed out as soon as returning to the hotel room) *coughginewandlisacough* :)

mouse said...

hahaha!

re: 1) no, jus, it wasn't. that's why it came out so easily. the pics show that I had something on my pants even before the gashing head wound. I'm pretty positive that it wasn't blood, unless someone else got into a streetfight before my incident and I sat in their puddle of blood

and re: 2) I wasn't going to mention the cute butt... but thanks. :)

GaryGinew said...

I vaguely remember this. I need to work on not passing out so early...

mo said...

As you were leaving for the ER you kept telling me to make sure the spot had come out of your pants. My memory is a little foggy, but I'm pretty sure V and I checked your pants over again to make sure they were clean:)

walchka said...

lol...ladies and their priorities. hehe :)

Brooke said...

I am laughing right now because I probably would've done the same thing.

Anonymous said...

It's good to see that even when suffering from a concussion, she's still able to know what's important in life. Potential brain damage is no excuse of looking less than fabulous.

skitzo said...

funny because I was talking to GB and he was like - OMG, I saw your friends butt! And I was telling him to stop checking my friends out but he insisted that you were walking around without underwear...I was wondering why that happened...now it makes sense!

 
Site Meter