Thursday, July 27, 2006

you take the bad with the good.

clearly, I am behind on my blogging, but this is IMPORTANT, and must be said IMMEDIATELY.

the good: Carson Palmer has a blog!
the bad: HE'S FUCKING MARRIED, PEOPLE! WHAT THE HELL?!

why didn't I know this?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...because you're still getting over the Piston's season?

Not like it matters. He was never in your league.

MNFirefly said...

It does not hurt to dream.

MplsJu said...

What kind of loser goes and gets hisself married? ;)

sunshine said...

Yay! Football season is almost here!

Anonymous said...

He was on my fansty football team last year. I'm thinking of hoting a fansty football league blog style - stay tuned.

walchka said...

Look at it this way, you have another person to stalk online now. ;)

Trisaratops said...

Married???? Why's he gotta be like that???

Anonymous said...

he's married?!

loved your trail run recap :)

 
Site Meter