Did my 6 + strides earlier in the evening yesterday than I usually run (since it wasn't too hot out) and then got 5 super easy miles in this morning before work. I am all set to rest and stretch the rest of this evening before hammering out a few faster miles tomorrow during the Run Thru Hell. The best part about this race is the t-shirt, which proudly declares, "I ran thru hell". For those of you who don't know, Hell is actually a very small town here in Michigan, just north of Ann Arbor. I don't just like using obscenities on my blog. well, I do... but that's not my point this time.
Yesterday's run brought back a little bit of speed. I was right around 9:18 average pace, and it felt pretty good. my legs are starting to feel the miles, but it's not as bad as after running all the hills up north, so I'll consider that progress. I also got a solid 8 hours of sleep last night, so that will hopefully help the recovery process too. tonight i'm going to bed eeeeaaaaarly, that's all I gotta say.
ok, off to make some pasta and do some stretching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I remember when, in Girl Scouts, we went on a camping trip in Hell. Man, did we think it was hi-LAR-ious back then. :)
I'm doing that race next year. Seriously. I want that t-shirt! That's so cool!
mmm stretching mmmm
Aww, I want a cute t-shirt. All the race shirts I've gotten lately have been so ordinary and boring.
So let me get this straight--you Mouse are telling us, your faithful blog readers that you are going to bed early tonight?? So no drunk photos sent to your blog from your phone?? Too bad, they always crack me up.
"Hell" is also a town in Grand Cayman. Who knew there were so many hells on earth?
awwe I am such an idiot I could have done the run thru hell this morning and tacked on another 5, got in my 15, met you, and gone to my family reunion. Uggh.
You can't win them all I guess.
Hope the race went well!
Hope the race went well!! That's one I have always heard of, too!
Post a Comment