that's what today was. absolute awesomeness. I came home dirty, bloody, smelly, and more tired than I've EVER been after running a measley 12 miles. my knee is swollen, my legs are ripped apart from tree branches and prickers, and my foot that was sore earlier this week feels like I freaking broke a bone in it or something, it hurts so bad. I'm literally throwing away a pair of shoes because they are sooo freaking gross from falling into a swamp pit. but we all cannot wait to do it again. =)
best. race. EVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
How did you do? I hope your knee is not too bad. Keep us updated.
I hope they aren't your new shoes!!!
SWEET!! Let us know when 07 reg opens because we are SO there!
Glad you had fun! Can't wait for pics and a full report! Sounds like we both might be a bit jacked up for next weeks marathon! Ice ice ice and get those new trail shoes ready to rumble!
Sounds like you have a great time, glad it was fun.
Hope the foot feels better fast.
Congrats!
That does sound like a fun run!! Watch that knee.
Glad you enjoyed the race!
Sounds like you did it right! :)
That is amazing! I too am having to toss a few pairs this week - all ost their support. :(
Great job!
So, did you run the race, or just wallow in the mud?
Post a Comment