less than 2.5 days before I get to hang out with my favorite group of girls to hang out with. SO excited. you people have no idea. hopefully there will be no visiting ERs this time. we're staying with a house full of doctors in training, so I'm counting on them to do any stitching that may be necessary. (riiiiiiiight.)
Juju informed us last night that in addition to the 5 (?) or so men that we're staying with, one of the other guys is having 8 (!) friends down for the game, and some of them will be crashing where we are staying as well. this is going to be crazy. I just hope they're all men (hot and single preferred). me + my old roommates + lots of random men....
WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS? BECAUSE WHOMEVER IT WAS, THEY MUST BE AN ABSOLUTE GENIUS.
ok, on a more exercise related front... getting back into things has been going well. Did 6 or so trail miles on Saturday, then elipticalled for an hour on Sunday while watching desperate housewives. Four on monday on the tread, and then 7.5 or so last night outside. The last run was particularly impressive because I had been up past 1 two of the nights prior, so it really took some willpower to get my ass out there instead of just going to take a nap. I was going to swim this morning since the plan was to give blood this afternoon, but then I realized that I can't give blood after all because I have class during the time that I scheduled my appt (d'oh!), so I figured I could run again tonight instead and give tomorrow, but I don't think that's going to work out now. I may see if I can get a walk-in appointment this evening to donate, which would mean I'd just be resting today, which is fine.
so that's that. WAY EXCITED!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I think the probability of an ER visit just increased exponentially when D$$ told me his roommate will have friends over too. . . on the plus side, also increased: the chances of finding a hot, single male. :)
Mouse + tons of single men = "what football game?"
"you people have no idea" oh I think I do.
Can't believe you bailed out your swim. So much for making deals with you. ;)
Mouse, you and the other gals have it going for you. Guys, drinking, football, and more guys. I wish my previous single life was this exciting. **sigh**
It sounds like fun, but I think the timing might be off... ;)
Have fun this weekend! GO BLUE!
Someone's gonna get lucky...someone's gonna get lucky!!!
Post a Comment