I am thankful for a lot of things today. my family. my friends. this frosty alcoholic beverage that I am drinking. the sweet, sweet, lovely silence that i've got going in my apartment, which is a stark contrast to the demonic screaming and yelling that came out of my nephew all day. being able to lay down without my sister's pit bull licking me in the face... that's always nice. the fact that I make awesome stuffing. my pie making abilities. the fact that at least 3 people at the table liked the cranberries (I tried something new). there are tons of other things I could add to this list.
I had an entire post written. but it doesn't seem right. so I will simply say that I am also thankful that, as fabulous as it was, i'm glad that my mother didn't have to eat my cooking. she is attending a much more high quality feast, i'm sure. and I am thankful that some day I will be with her at that table.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Is there something wrong with dogs who like to lick???
Glad to hear your day was pretty good. =)
I am glad that you survived Thanksgiving. I agree with you post. She's getting a much better feast too. I know that my dad's missing my mom's kick a** stuffing.
I understand the nephew thing...thank god I was alone this Thanksgiving. :-)
You are awesome.
Lots to be thankful for...Happy Thanksgiving!
Peace and quite + frosty alcholic beverage = happy thanksgiving.
I just realized I keep leaving you various equations. I'm not sure why. Hopefully your algebra isn't too rusty ;)
happy thanksgiving!
Fun times. :)
I'm glad your turkey day went well.
well written. Sounds delicious!
Post a Comment