Sunday, December 03, 2006

dudes.

the BCS truly, sincerely blows.

that is all.

[oh, and, if any of you feel the need to argue this point with me, I will delete your comment and publicly ridicule you. because you are obviously too stupid to be reading this blog, never the less comment on it.]

Edited to add that a certain blogger named "garyginew" is by far the LAMEST Michigan fan that i've ever known in my entire life. i've never encountered someone who was more of a negative nellie when it comes to supporting their team.

6 comments:

ShoreTurtle said...

Seeing the polls today, my first thought was that I hate Florida. My 2nd thought was that I have disdain for all Florida schools. My 3rd thought was that I have contempt for everybody except Michigan.

The weekend isn't a complete loss. Michigan crushed Wofford in hoops.

MNFirefly said...

While I know that my three little cousins are VERY happy that Florida will be playing Ohio State, I think you guys got ROBBED.....BIG TIME. Vent, vent, vent girl!

LeahC said...

it's such bs and absolutly was Michigan robbed. i was screaming at the TV when it was announced, I would have really liked to see michigan go after Ohio. I do think that Ohio is just going to pummel Florida so go big 10 anyways.

sigh.

Jason said...

Here's a big part of the reason you were robbed: a petty, petty man.

for Wikipedia:

[Jim] Walden was a Harris Poll voter for the 2006 NCAA Division I-A football season. Mr. Walden earned notoriety among some sports fans, gratitude among others, when he ranked the Florida Gators (then 12-1) #1 in the final Harris poll on December 3, 2006, above undefeated Ohio State.[1] All of this after earlier in the season, saying "You're never going to get me to vote for one team ahead of a team that's only lost to the best team in the country." [1]

He obviously ranked Florida above Ohio to spite Michigan.

Anonymous said...

The BCS does suck!! Notre Dame shouldn't be there and we should be in the title game!! Hopefully we will kick USC's ass in the Rose Bowl and it's sad to say, but I will be pulling for the (oops, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit) Buckeyes to kill those Gators!!!

Josh Dysart said...

I have no comments on the BCS. I do have comments however on the fact that Jim did not vote. BOOOOOOOOOOO!

 
Site Meter