Monday, January 15, 2007

hmph.

am I like the only person in the world that has to work tomorrow? so irritating.

on the other hand, I spent much of my evening installing new programs on lappy and learning a new way of programming while simultaneously carrying on three conversations at once and marking up xhtml. if this is what I do in my free time, perhaps work will make me a bit less geeky.

but can I just say... I *heart* ruby on rails? and i'm glad there are men in Connecticut that make me feel like I am normal. (no, gar. i'm not talking about you.)

that's all. i'm taking my geekyness to bed.

4 comments:

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Good night, Mouse.  May you have sweet dreams of XHTML tags.

GaryGinew said...

That hurts. :(

However, I guess I agree that I do a poor job of reinforcing your normalness. I am more focused on reinforcing your amazing hotness. And you know what? That's hot!

And for the record, my work laptop is sitting right next to me. I've been working off and on all day. Not because I want to. Mid-January is the worst time for a company holiday when you have to help prepare the annual financial statements.

Iron Jayhawk said...

Sooo...pointing and laughing at you because you have to work on MLK day wouldn't be cool? :) Cause that's what I'm doin...

aren't I charming?

MNFirefly said...

I have a 5 day vacation last week! :D

 
Site Meter