what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. faster. better.
Only this man would think it's a great idea to go get ice cream in the middle of January. while i'm TRYING to watch a basketball game, no less. hmph.
ך
Oh, Rae, getting ice cream in January is a Minnesotan institution...and a tradition. The Dairy Queen reopen up again in January after 4 months.
uhmm...last I checked...this isn't rae's blog. nerd!
I had been planning on eating ice cream last night but I passed out.
OMG....my bad, I was SO tired from writting a 1254 word, intensely word, examination, lots of detail paper and BLOGGING!
Oh, Mouse, this is your blog isn't it! HAAAAAAA!!! And FYI we've been eating ice cream in January!! It's a TN institution and tradition as well. FYI. And our Dairy Queen is open YEAR ROUND. Boo-ya.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, Rae, getting ice cream in January is a Minnesotan institution...and a tradition. The Dairy Queen reopen up again in January after 4 months.
uhmm...last I checked...this isn't rae's blog. nerd!
I had been planning on eating ice cream last night but I passed out.
OMG....my bad, I was SO tired from writting a 1254 word, intensely word, examination, lots of detail paper and BLOGGING!
Oh, Mouse, this is your blog isn't it! HAAAAAAA!!! And FYI we've been eating ice cream in January!! It's a TN institution and tradition as well. FYI. And our Dairy Queen is open YEAR ROUND. Boo-ya.
Post a Comment