Sunday, January 21, 2007

truer words have never...

so I'm watching the Patriots with my dad, right? and i'm kinda drunk. because he buys me beers. the big ones. and I turn to him, at the end of the first quarter, and say (serious as all getout), "dad. Tom Brady is dreeeeeeeeamy"

he gives me the most OBNOXIOUS roll of the eyes EVER and says, "good grief, sis. please. I don't want to hear that!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

6 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Mouse, SO SO SORRY about the Patroits!

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

I'm (surpressing giggle) sorry too (can't hold back laughter much longer)

Anyway, it looks like Tom Brady will now have some time on his hands.  You should make your move now.

(DISCLAIMER: I'm drunk.  Sorry.)

Trisaratops said...

No more Tom Brady in tight pants to look at! :( So sad. Giselle needs to back the eff off yo' man.

BTW: I gotta go cuz I got me a drop top and if I hit the switch, I can make the a$$ drop...

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mouse!  I read your blog entry with great interest.

Would you like to get together for some "full contact?"  I can show you my moves!

Anonymous said...

great father & daughter moments - I love that.

Iron Jayhawk said...

Thom Braidey is a laydeeeeee....

@ leeeest dat's whut i here.



...sorry. Couldn't resist.


OH WAIT....THAT WASN'T IN ALL CAPS. LET ME FIX THAT...

 
Site Meter