I have an incredibly busy day today. mostly consisting of napping. and then packing for like 15 minutes. and then napping some more. for some crazy messed up reason I woke up at 8 this morning, despite not going to bed until after 2. Momo and I had tickets to the Michigan/Michigan State basketball game and man was it a great game. Then we hit up Ashley's for some burgers and beer. mmm... beer. a short cab ride back to my place and we were happily home for the night.
tonight I am driving to chicago to spend a long weekend there with various friends. I am fortunate that UM's spring break always falls over the week of my birthday, so it's an opportune time to travel and celebrate with out of town friends. I'm staying with KTG tonight and then we're meeting up with the crazy Kansas contingent on Thursday to celebrate me being one year closer to wrinkles and death. Should be a great time. As Barb says, "it's like Christmas... only funner!"
ok. i'm off for nap #1...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Have a great Birthday Vacation!!!
I get spring break next week, and then it's MY turn to nap!
Have a great time in Chi-town. I hope it meets all your expectations. ;)
Happy Birthday Mouse!
Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a good time this weekend!
I don't really get a spring break with working in a school.. but enjoy yours!
Post a Comment