so that was way exciting. as I was telling Walchka allllll about it via IM this morning I also told him that I was itchy from all the chlorine + dry winter skin, and the man made serious fun of me and suggested I invest in some lotion. he then went on to say:
you know its dry out or you've been in the pool too much when you actually have to put lotion on your ass....
awesome.
so I am applying lotion like there's no tomorrow (which is good because I have like 187438943269 bottles laying around my apartment that I need to get rid of) so I am seriously the best smelling person ever right now. just thought you all should know.
next topic...
i'm moving soon! to Ann Arbor! which is super exciting, but also way stressful. MoMo and I just got an email from our friend Mike who suggested we come hang out with him this weekend and told us we could crash... it will be so nice when I can hang out in Ann Arbor on weekends and not have to stay at someone else's place! but then again, Mike and I would have beautiful redheaded babies if we procreated, so maybe I should stay hush-hush about the not needing a place to stay anymore thing. (redheads are almost endangered, you know...)
dinner last night went very well. and that's really all I have to say about that. thanks for the kind words. they are, as always, very much appreciated.
running tonight! outside! we're at 17 degrees right now, so hopefully it stays this warm. IS THAT INCREDIBLY BIZARRE, OR WHAT? calling 17 degrees warm... good grief.

6 comments:
ran outside in the arb at lunch time. It is still really cold out. Be careful.
Great…Now I’m going to have to start every conversation with “off the record.” Thanks Mouse!
my skin has been itchy too despite loads of lotion application.
Glad your dinner went well and that you are excited about the move.
ROFL!! Gotta love Walchka! Great job on pool stuff.
BTW....REDHEADS RULE! :D
good grief indeed
and glad dinner went well
>you know its dry out or you've been in
>the pool too much when you actually have
>to put lotion on your ass....
I've discussed it with the committee and we've agreed that this is the funniest line to appear in a running blog post in recent memory. Congratulations!
Post a Comment