but I have to say that it was SO worth dropping that game just to see Kirk Hinrich get slammed in the face with Flip Murray's knee.
conversation:
Mouse: what's going on? why'd they call a time out?
MoMo: Hinrich is bleeding or something.
Mouse: WHY ISN'T HIS EYE SWOLLEN SHUT YET?! get someone back in there to knee him in the face again. that was classic.
good times, people. good times.
'sides. we need to bring it back to the D so that Big Ben can lose the series here. fuckin' sellout.
DEEEEEEEETROIT BAS-KET-BALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It appears we may have another DEEEtroit/C-Town showdown here soon.
GO CAVS!!!!! :)
(Why can't you and I ever be on the same side for once? ha ha)
What's that? What's that I hear?!!?!? You want to move everything into your new place all by yourself?
Well by golly...go right ahead, Mouse!!
That's love, folks. Love.
Post a Comment