365 days to go. We can't wait until you're officially a Dysart.
-[Josh's dad and mom]
If they aren't the most amazing people ever, I don't know who are. My cell phone is officially dead, but my boss just told me to not even unwrap them, to take them home so I can enjoy them there and take the rest of the day off (by the way, it totally made her cry when I showed her the card), so I am out for the day. But Mama Dysart, if you see this before I get a chance to charge my phone, thank you both for being so wonderful to me. I can't wait either!

5 comments:
That totally rocks.
How cute is that?! I see where Dice gets it! :)
sounds like you are going to be joining a wonderful family! I am so happy for you!
That is incredibly sweet. Sounds like his parents are as wonderful as he is.
That's totally awesome. Are you planning to post a pic of the flowers?
Post a Comment