Friday, September 05, 2008

guess what's this weekend?

I'm mitten-bound for the weekend. heading back in about, oh, 5 minutes to stay with momo tonight and then it's all about Dances With Dirt. We've got a new dirty girl to initiate. It should be a blast.

I'd say I'll catch y'all on the flipside, but... well, it's highly unlikely that there will be a lot of blogging when I get back so there's no real point, is there? I'll probably be "hiatus"ing from blogging here for a while and posting elsewhere about wedding planning for a few select family and friends, but that's about all i'm planning on documenting really these days. There's just a lot going on and it's really not that interesting to be talking about how I have to pay taxes on two residences that I now kind of own but don't really, in a state that I don't even live in anymore, and how complicated it all gets to be paying a dead man's bills for him. Maybe i'll do a weekly recap or something so I have a personal reminder of what all is going down these days, but for the most part I don't have the interest in keeping this updated all that regularly right now.

Never fear, life is complicated (I hear that's what being a grown up is about) but it's also very good. This is less of an "I'm so sad and depressed" hiatus, and more of an "I'm too busy living life to document it" one.

I'm off to live it to the fullest. bring on the waist deep mud pits!

6 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Ahhhh, yes, you can initiate me, but please be gentle. I'm the ol' lady of the group.

Or, as my new nickname says, you can call me NKOTB. :)

Margo said...

I'll miss you! come back to blogworld soon!

E-Speed said...

hope you had fun at DWD! Good luck with the wedding planning and busy life girl. You'll figure it all out!

MNFirefly said...

Come back soon! We will miss you.

Rae said...

Basically you're not allowed to quit blogging, ok?

Brooke said...

Um, no you can't leave. You just can't. So there.

 
Site Meter