- because there are too many jobs leaving Michigan, and I'd like to move back there some day.
- because someone in my family was laid off on Friday, and won't have health care when they desperately need it.
- because inequality and racism are rampant in this country. if you don't believe this, you are either ignorant or contributing to it.
- because one of my best friends will probably be deployed for the... third? time this summer, and there's a good chance he won't be able to be in my wedding or see me walk down the aisle.
- because "drill, baby, drill" isn't a good enough energy policy.
- because I support stem cell research when there are ethical guidelines.
- because I don't think my religious beliefs should be forced on anyone else.
- because I went to grad school and be came TRULY educated in the last four years, and because of that, my views are different. and I'm excited to be able to make that count.
- because I want to be able to tell my children some day that they can be anything that want to be, even if that's the president. and I want to be able to show them proof.
whatever YOUR reason, go vote.

3 comments:
Yes
we
can.
Yes
we
did.
Well said, Mouse.
Yes we DID. :)
Amen, sister.
Post a Comment