No workout this morning since it was a rest day - and I think i'll actually make it a true rest day and do absolutely nothing! I think I'll just do some stretching tonight to prepare for tomorrow morning's pace 7 miler.
Thecoworkers, theboss, and I had a lunch meeting at Seva today. I am sooooo full. thecoworker made us get the yam fries because I've never tried them before and they are so unbelievably good. Then theboss made us stop by espresso royale for post-lunch coffeehouse beverage of choice, so I am in vegetarian food, chai tea inspired napping coma...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gotta love rest days. :)
By the way, thanks for the comments on my blog, Mouse. Nice to see another local running blogger. I haven't made it up to KMP yet, but I was thinking of using that for the 20 miler if I don't run with Running Fit's training run. Hard to pass up those pre-arranged aid stations.
While you're doing your 7 mile pace run tomorrow, I'll be trying to do a nice easy 7. Trying to be reasonable and intelligent about pacing. :)
love, love, love the rest days!
I've been a fan of your blog for a while now, Jon, so it's good to see you stop by. KMP really is quite a nice place to run, especially since it connects to ILRA's path. So many miles of trails, I'm glad that I live pretty close! It can get pretty crowded on KMP's path, though, so I'd try for earlier in the morning if you do head over that way sometime.
I've always been too intimidated to go to any of the Running Fit group runs. Are the people pretty friendly? I always think of them as "really fast" runners, so I've never headed out to any of them.
Hope your easy 7 went well!
Post a Comment