This isn't running related in the slightest, but it's me related and that's all that really matters.
There is a doctor here that always kisses me every time he sees me. He is an old man and he is very nice, but it kind of weirds me out after a while. I was just out at a working lunch with my boss and thecoworker and this doctor walked in to the restaurant we were at. He starts YELLING across the restaurant to me about how beautiful I am and how much he likes my haircut (which I got cut back in December, but whatever, he hasn't seen me since then) and how I must have "a new boyfriend" to be looking so cute... good Lord, is this man a riot (and for the record, I do not have a new boyfriend). Everyone in the restaurant is staring at me, and what's worse is that my boss and coworker were trying to discuss things with me while this man is yelling compliments to me. Then, he decides to come visit me in my office where he continues to tell me how much he likes my hair and how beautiful I am.
I must be looking rather cute today. Now if only I could get guys MY age (and not married) to think the same thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment