what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. faster. better.
Uh, that's not margarita mix in the background is it? :)
Jon, that's what theroommate and I refer to as a "bucket-o-fun". Maximum funness occurs when mixed with Cuervo Silver.mmmmm...
Hmmm... y'all look a little more disheveled in that third pic, no?
Cuervo Silver why are you going with the weak stuff...hit up the Don Julio or Cabo Wabo.
If I saw you in that costume on Halloween, I would have insisted that you come home with me! It's the gentlemanly thing to do, right? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Uh, that's not margarita mix in the background is it? :)
Jon, that's what theroommate and I refer to as a "bucket-o-fun". Maximum funness occurs when mixed with Cuervo Silver.
mmmmm...
Hmmm... y'all look a little more disheveled in that third pic, no?
Cuervo Silver why are you going with the weak stuff...hit up the Don Julio or Cabo Wabo.
If I saw you in that costume on Halloween, I would have insisted that you come home with me! It's the gentlemanly thing to do, right? :)
Post a Comment