my abs hurt today, from doing ab work on Tuesday. I was supposed to do ab work tonight too, but I don't think I should since I'm still sore. I guess I'm just going to have to slowly ease myself back into it. Sounds fine to me. Especially since I'm planning on running the Turkey Trot on Saturday (still haven't decided which distance, though).
I changed at work and stopped on my way home to get my run in outside. It was a little bit colder than it has been here recently, but since I knew that this morning when I packed I was well prepared with a couple layers. Man, did I have a great run. A little over 4 (4.13 or something). The running in the dark thing hasn't really gotten easier, but I'm getting used to it. I always feel like I'm running in the middle of the night! It felt really good to be out there though. Yay for enjoying runs again!
Tomorrow is a complete rest day and then the Trot on Saturday. Most certainly followed by football, and most likely also followed by two-for-one burgers and beer. Gotta love Saturdays in the fall.
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck on the Turkey Trot!
I am looking forward to the Detroit Turkey Trot! It will be fun to finally "race" a 10-K.
Thanks, Elizabeth! I've never done a 10k before... ever! (can you believe it?) so I'm thinking about doing that. It should be exciting!
Post a Comment