I realized yesterday when I was looking up registration that the Turkey Trot isn't until Sunday. Which is good, because I wouldn't have had the chance to have the BEST.RUN.EVER. this morning if it had been today.
I got up early because I forgot to turn off my stupid alarm so I figured I might as well get my run in. Let me tell you, it's just gorgeous here today. Sunny, and it's supposed to get into the 60's. I headed over to one of the local parks and checked out some trails that I'd never run on before. It was so nice to get off of my usual path and to be out in the middle of the woods. Plus, the trails are a lot easier on your knees than the paved path is. I ended up with between 4.5-5 miles. There were a bunch of people out with dogs and none of them were leashed but I didn't mind that too much, except when the one dog almost knocked me over when he jumped up on me.
So yeah, awesome run today. Trotting tomorrow, and pretty sure I'm meeting up with Jon and Jack. Should be fun!
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Today's game was great. We'll be very happy or very disappointed next at this time. I hate the buckeyes! Have fun on Sunday! That will be cool if you meet up with Jon and Jack. I like both their blogs too.
Post a Comment