Saturday, December 17, 2005

the 5-0 in my city are very attractive, just thought y'all would like to know.

so the day was fairly successful. we hit a small snafu when my mom decided to bring up inappropriate subjects in front of everyone when she really shouldn't have (consequently making me extremely upset), but otherwise it was a good day. We are exhausted though.

Just as we're trying to shove our moms out the door, theroommate notices a note on her mom's car, say that some idiot ran into it and that he's sorry. so, we call the police and they come over. yeah. the po-po's in our area are absurdly attractive. I tried inviting him in for cookies but he was having none of it. I think he found me to be rather amusing, though. he had no wedding ring and smelled extremely nice. just wanted to let you all know. I think I will have a be a little bit naughtier so that I encounter him more often.

3 comments:

Rae said...

Too funny! I see a lot of 'strange, loud noises that sound like an intruder' in your future!

BuckeyeRunner said...

Yeah, ever since "Top Gun," (pre-Tom Cruise losing his marbles), there is just something about a man in uniform, huh?

E-Speed said...

ooh fun. hot men in uniforms and cookies ;)

 
Site Meter