Speaking of, tomorrow I have to run in the morning, because I have tickets to the Pistons game in the evening. Deeeeeeetroit Basketbaaaaaaall.... should be a good time.
I'm with Rebecca on the "trying not to gain 10 pounds over the holidays" thing. ugh. I already feel sick from eating so much this weekend.
So now that I theoretically have some extra free time (finals are done! yay!), I'm going to get my racing and training schedule hammered down. it is going to be wonderful.
Here's a funny picture from this weekend. Theroommate was getting evidence of my germ spreading ways...

5 comments:
Ahh yes. Fancy antlers there.
cute pic. id have pics taken of me and my friend's cookie making contest but i'm fairly certain she didn't have the camera on (another shot, anyone?).
i do'nt even like sweets hardly and ive eaten like 20 cookies in the past three days. nothing is fitting. off to gym.
That sucks that you aren't feeling "super awesome".... I hope you get to feeling better!
So... did you put the cookie back after you licked it?
Yay for finals being done! Yay for basketball and beer! And Brent D's picture is really creeping me out...what is he looking at?!?!
Ha! That comment is too funny. Sometimes it creeps me out when he's looking at me AND he's sitting in the room with me too!!
Post a Comment