I told myself, "no long run unless you reach 8 pages by 3:00." it's 2:47 and I am past 8 pages. and I still have 33 hours before I have to turn this puppy in. woo-hoo. (well, plus I'm done with the hard part of the paper... the rest is something that I actually KNOW about, so it shouldn't be difficult to crank out at all.)
yesterday's 6 did not make it easier for me to concentrate on my paper. In fact, it just made it worse because I got really sleepy and couldn't keep my mind from straying. But it was a good run. Around 9:25 pace. I way overdressed, but it was so cold when I WASN'T running that I thought I NEEDED a gazillion layers.
Today I'm going to go longer and slower and will try to wear the appropriate clothing. We'll see how it goes. I'm hoping for between 8 and 10, but we'll see how I feel.
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment