I'm taking a bit of a study break right now. I told myself if I got up early and went to the library I could come home, eat, check email and run before hitting the books again. The problem is that it's so FREAKING cold outside that I really have little to no desire to go run outside right now. But Saturdays and Sundays are my only days where I will actually get outside to run during the week, so I'd best get out there and get some longer milage in, eh? Plus, i'm sure there are other people out there who are running in much worse conditions, or who wish they could be running in the weather we have here but can't because they're injured, etc. So I will get my ass out there and run! It will be FUN! and EXCITING! right?!?! at the very least it will get rid of some of my nervous energy and will help me concentrate on writing this stupid freaking paper. I have the entire thing outlined... I have two pages of primary source references cited on top of the two pages I have completed... why can't I just sit down and fill in the goddamn gaps already?!?!
last night I came home and did three on the treadmill, a little bit faster than normal. I've decided that I need to pick up the pace on my weekly runs. I'm not going to get any faster by just going at the same (slow) pace all the time. we'll see how that goes.
Alright, I'm off to run!
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You must be working on the same stupid freaking paper that I am.
Post a Comment