Friday, December 09, 2005

quick update

I am a knowledgeable expert on Behaviorism. At least I will pretend this when I go visit with my professor in half an hour and then she will laugh at me and tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about.

we got 6 inches of snow last night. The city of ann arbor does a really shitty job of plowing it's streets, let me tell you all that. My commute in was absolutely FINE until I reached city limits, and then it was disastrous.

I only have 2 pages of my paper done. That's fine. I have 3 whole days to complete the other 8 pages. piece o' cake.

rested last night, but will run tonight. thanks for all the kind words about my mom's health and my paranoia about my own health. As theroomate says, "look at it this way, anything in this whole area [gesturing to pelvic region] can be removed and you'll still at least live." yay for putting it in perspective, roommate. and yes, I know I'm probably fine. it's probably just gas or something... :)

2 comments:

E-Speed said...

The snow missed us completely. Bizarre.

Good luck on the paper!

MplsJu said...

Mouse? With gas? I'm shocked you would even SUGGEST such a thing!!!!!!

 
Site Meter