Monday. I'm kind of scared, my abdomen has been hurting quite a bit lately, for really no apparent reason. Maybe it's because my doctor was pushing down on it a lot when she was examining me and my poor stomach doesn't like being disrupted. I guess we'll see...
4 comments:
uggh I hope it isn't anything major. Hope both you and your mother are feeling better ASAP.
think positively, mouse...it's easy to freak out when you start concentrating on what COULD be wrong (trust me, I know...)
Thinking good thoughts for you and your mom. Hang in there, and good luck with finishing up your studies!
Good luck Monday, I'm sure everything will go great and they'll do their best to check everything out. And tell your mom we're all going to come up there and make her take care of herself! Why are women so stubborn! Once in a while we really need to put ourselves first, ya know!
Post a Comment