I am "normal". heh.
got the long awaited results from my blood test and I am perfectly healthy when it comes to that stuff. Everything is completely normal. Now I won't be worried about falling over randomly on any training runs.
tonights class only took like 30 minutes instead of the 3 hours that it was scheduled for. So that's nice. I got to go get my workout in early. I am incredibly sore from the past two days of lifting. Like, to the point where everyday activities irritate me because they bother my sore muscles. So I was just going to run a little bit to loosen up a little. Then I realized 1.5 miles into my run that if I ran much further and still planned on doing any longer runs this weekend (I like to do longer runs outside because it's not boring and the miles tend to fly by much faster) that I'd better not run anymore, because I already have over 15 miles for the week and I was planning on getting ~12-15 in this weekend. My first week back to "real" running really doesn't need to include so much milage. Especially since the "plan" doesn't start until next week. But I've been keeping the runs this week pretty easy, so I'm not too worried about it.
So I finished up by doing a powerwalk with the treadmill terribly inclined for a little cross training. I attempted to get some lifting in, but a) my core (particularly my back) is sore from the previous days' lifting and I wasn't stabilizing myself properly and b) serious G.I. issues arose. So I nixed the lifting tonight. I'm sure my body will thank me tomorrow. Probably by STILL BEING SORE FROM YESTERDAY, but oh well. Sometimes I forget that it takes a little while to get back into good shape. blah.
I'm going to attempt to rid myself of my G.I. issues by eating spicy tacos. Most likely, this will be disastrous.
ps. ultrasound revealed I do not have a food child, but I do have a small cyst. if it keeps bothering me I have to go get it checked up on. I'm going to see how training progresses and go from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad your blood tests are normal, mouse.
Also glad that your years of practicing "west side" hand signals have paid off (in your gangsta blog pic).
Hope your first week back at work is going swimmingly!
I'm SO glad your results came back normal! Which races are you training for this year?
Post a Comment