I really, really have lots of exciting, running related things to write about, but I have two articles to read yet tonight and it's pretty much past my bedtime already.
but I couldn't let this wonderful day end without commenting on how great it is that the the Colts are out of the playoffs (yeah, y'all saw this coming, didn't ya?). I'm taking it as a direct sign that God himself hates the city of Indianapolis, and wants all the people who live there to be miserable. Either that, or he loves me tremendously, and realized I was having a shitty weekend (especially with respect to a certain ex-boyfriend who happens to live in indianapolis) and wanted to cheer me up.
I'll even accept the fact that the Steelers were the ones to accomplish the feat, even though they did hammer the Bengals last weekend. They deserved the win today, so I'm glad they came through. Especially since the Pats (deservingly) lost last night... good grief! I think the only time the Broncos scored was when the Patriots turned the ball over. ridiculous. My poor nephew started crying because I was screaming at the t.v. so loud when the Broncos ran the ball all the way back to the 1 yard line on that interception. Evidently my screaming and cursing during football games scares young children, but I think I already knew that (UM v. PSU, anyone?).
alright, tomorrow I will wrap up the running review from this weekend. for now, I'm off to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad things worked out the way you wanted them to. I don't like Indy b/c Peyton plays for them and I don't like TN because orange is ugly. Makes sense, right? Sadly, we don't watch football so we gave the kid a blank stare when he asked us at the grocery store yesterday about the games on TV. We thought football was over for the season.
Post a Comment