what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. faster. better.
I need to finish my Midterm, but wanted to throw this up first. west side. screw glamourshots!
Hmmmm...something about that looks strangely familiar!! But once again it looks like you're topless. GEEZ! Add some color to your wardrobe. =)Now go rob a bank!
why yes... there was a significance to that pic. :)I don't like to dress up like a bank robber just for the fun of it. theroommate just said, "the day that you meet these people... oh lord..."
My first thought when I saw this picture? Ask a Ninja.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hmmmm...something about that looks strangely familiar!! But once again it looks like you're topless. GEEZ! Add some color to your wardrobe. =)
Now go rob a bank!
why yes... there was a significance to that pic. :)
I don't like to dress up like a bank robber just for the fun of it.
theroommate just said, "the day that you meet these people... oh lord..."
My first thought when I saw this picture? Ask a Ninja.
Post a Comment