what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. faster. better.
Loving the Pistons shirt!!
Freaks!! You get more attention for your profile pic. You're either naked or ghetto. You just need to breakdown and get a Glamourshot taken.
Wait.... you were wearing a shirt in that pic!?!?
I will totally kick in some money for Glamourshots. Make sure it's one of those "chin resting on a fist, giving you that contemplative look" shots. You can't ever go looking contemplative.
*sigh*It helps if I can write complete sentences. Like "You can't ever go wrong looking contemplative".And, for the record, I do recall thinking, "Huh, it must be a tan shirt because that could be mistaken for nekkid."
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Loving the Pistons shirt!!
Freaks!! You get more attention for your profile pic. You're either naked or ghetto. You just need to breakdown and get a Glamourshot taken.
Wait.... you were wearing a shirt in that pic!?!?
I will totally kick in some money for Glamourshots. Make sure it's one of those "chin resting on a fist, giving you that contemplative look" shots. You can't ever go looking contemplative.
*sigh*
It helps if I can write complete sentences. Like "You can't ever go wrong looking contemplative".
And, for the record, I do recall thinking, "Huh, it must be a tan shirt because that could be mistaken for nekkid."
Post a Comment