Thursday, February 02, 2006

just one more thing

I feel like I need to get stuff out when I'm in the mood, because I might go into a draught again soon.

anyways, I just wanted to say thanks one more time to all you bloggers, because while i'm not contributing to my blog much at this time, I've been trying my best to keep up with my google reader account. every evening when I get home from the hospital, it's one of the things I look forward to doing to get my mind off of everything. so just because i'm not writing or commenting doesn't mean I'm not lurking on all of your blogs, and it relaxes me to be able to read what's going on with everyone else out there.

9 comments:

GaryGinew said...

No worries mouse. I understand that this is not the best time, but my best thoughts are with you and your family. I am glad that I can entertain you some of the time.

Anonymous said...

Given what's going on, it's more than acceptable to be sporadic with your blogging. Concentrate on taking care of yourself and your family and don't worry about us.

All the best to you and your family. I really hope things improve soon.

Kurt in Boston said...

Thoughts and prayers going out to you, your mother, and family. Take care.

E-Speed said...

Here's to hoping your mom pulls through! It sounds like she is one tough cookie!

Rae said...

I'm so sorry to read about everything going on with your family. Brent and I were just saying we were worried about you since we hadn't heard from you in a while. I'm glad your mom is with a great group of nurses, that has to be so reassuring. We'll be thinking of you & if there's anything we can do (like send videos of Pippin eating random things while dressed like a loon) just let us know.

brent d. said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom but she sounds strong and a great hospital can do wonders. You and your family are in our thoughts.

We may be a long way away but if you need anything, just give us a holla. WURD! =)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Take care and I will keep you in my prayers.

About Me: said...

hey mousie, i'm sorry about your mom. i'm glad you have such strong, loving friends around you...and you've also got a ton of bloggers who are thinking/praying for you (including moi of course)

onepinkfuzzy said...

((hugs))

 
Site Meter