reminder: I am the whitest white girl ever (and not really a fan of most rap music)...

and yet, I got to meet Master P. He walked right up to theroommate and I, shook our hands, and had a nice chat about the D, the weather, and general "what's up-edness". it was sweet. And then he just stood in front of us and stared at us like, "shouldn't you be making more of a fuss over me?" then he wandered off. very nice man, though, from what I could tell. We didn't even think to get our picture taken with him, but I think I had the video record on my camera running while we were talking to him. we are goofy.

also way exciting? one word. Luda. like, 1.5 feet away. he's pretty nice to his fans too. I'm hoping to be featured as "that fly redheaded girl from the D" in "pimpin' all over the world part II".

theroommate cheers me up by getting me tickets to v.i.p. celebrity events. did I SAY I have the best friends ever, or what?

7 comments:
Brent LOVES that song. Did you ask P to dance? Was he wearing his P Miller shoes? So many questions.....
I was on a plane with LL Cool J once and I gave him the head nod. He returned the favor. I am SO street.
I have no idea who those people are but its cool they got to meet someone famous. That's probably the only time in their lives they'll get to meet The Mouse!
suhweet! I have to go dig out my master p cd now!
how? super bowl stuff?
very cool
uhhhhhhhhhh, na na na na.
congratulations on the vip hookup. that's pretty neat. um.. i mean.. that's off da hook, yo!
Awesome!! You guys were so close!!
i am so jealous. i have never had blog envy before now. i am trying to still think good thoughts about you. lude is SO F'IN HOT. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice roomie.
Post a Comment