Sunday, February 26, 2006

monday, monday, monday

is the only day I have to work this week. I am on spring break from class and vacation from work, and am traveling east for a nice little break. I'll be spending time in Connecticut on Tuesday with a friend of mine who went to med school with my ex, and then we're heading over to Boston to celebrate my birthday and to spend time with two of my old college roommates for a little bit. Then we will be heading back to New Jersey, where one of the old college roommates is in grad school. It's going to be insane. These are some of the most crazy fun people you'll ever meet, I just wish the other crazychicas could be in attendance to make it a true reunion. :)

When I get back, it's going to be totally back to the grind for me. This includes training and eating/drinking habits should return to normal. As much as I'm dreading all the work I'll have to do, I'm looking forward to things normalizing a bit.

as my ex-boyfriend so wisely stated (he can be kind of insensitive at times, in case you don't know him), year 26 absolutely has to be better than 25. And I believe it will be.

why the hell is dancing with the stars playing instead of my regularly scheduled smut? grrrrrrrr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Egads, you're coming to Jersey?! What trip did you pick, the "Worst. Vacation. Ever!" plan?! Change it! Change it now! :-)

Have a great time and travel safe!

Rae said...

Lucky!! Your spring break is early!! It's not even spring yet....

Have a great vacay and bday! Personally I think 28 is a great year!!

onepinkfuzzy said...

vacation and birthdays, yay!

glad you liked the song :)

MplsJu said...

I wondered the same thing about Dancing with the Stars - not that I watch DH (roommate insists on Family Guy), but is DWTS a bigger draw than DH?? C'mon, these "stars" are total wash-ups looking to extend their 15 min by a few seconds!

 
Site Meter